BASX Modular Cleanrooms (BMC) has been a recognized leader in the design and fabrication of truly modular cleanrooms backed by world class service to meet our customers’ requirements. We offer cleanrooms with the industry’s highest quality design to meet most cleanliness levels – from Class 10 to 100,000 and USP 797 – using the most cost-effective combination of construction materials. And we have the experience to support every phase of modular aseptic cleanroom design and construction to fit your particular budget and timeline.
BASX Custom Cleanrooms stand out as the most structurally rigid available anywhere in the industry. Formed from cold-rolled tubular steel, each frame is incredibly robust and highly durable. When combined with any of the available flexible PVC side panels and our exclusive UniGrid ceiling system, the result is a room which can be seismically rated and will endure punishment from outside and within. Together with any of the available Hardwall and/or PVC inset panels and our exclusive ceiling system, the frames compose a room which can be seismically rated and will endure punishment from outside and within.
Cleanliness and Durability
All BMC frames and ceiling grids are powder coated with a polyurethane material then baked at 450 degrees to ensure truly non-outgassing components. Unlike epoxy, which is an outgassing product, or unbaked powder coatings, the BMC process provides an extremely hard-shell finish that will withstand frequent cleansing and will not contaminate your process. The result is a beautiful, consistent finish on a room that looks simple even though it meets detailed requirements.
Unique and Intelligent Design
BMC's exclusive Uni-Grid ceiling system is fully welded to form a structurally superior and unified ceiling grid. It is then powder-coated and fitted with closed-cell gasketing that creates a tight seal with all drop-in components. Each fully loaded Uni-Grid is self-supporting and can be designed to be completely walkable with a 250 lb point load, allowing for simple exchange of the 2'x4' lights, tiles and Fan Filter Units.
- Medical Device
- Injection Molding
- Research & Development
- Containment Suites
- Food Grade Packaging
- SIZE Innumerable configurations, in standard increments of 2’ with custom sizing available depending on the panels used in any given portion, unsupported spans up to 50’ with Truss System
- CLASS Federal Standard 209e Class 100,000 to Class 10 and ISO Standards compatible.
- FILTRATION 2’x4’ HEPA or ULPA Fan Filter Units. Various Controls Systems Available.
- CEILING Uni-Grid ceiling system: 1/8” thick steel, all-welded construction, fitted with closed-cell gasketing.
- SUPPORT POSTS Welded 3”x3”x.120” heavy gauge cold-rolled tubular steel
- CORNER PLATES 1/4” heavy gauge steel, drilled using CNC Mill
- FINISH White baked polyurethane powder coating.
- ACCESS STRIPS AND SIDE PANELS Side Panels: 16 mil clear flexible PVC standard Access Strips: 8”x80 mil PVC
- Factory installation of provided items
- Wall materials include: clear, static dissipative, UV protectants,
- Opaque white, black/green, black, yellow, as well as other application-specific materials
- UL listed flush-mount electrical outlets and light switches
- Teardrop or flow-through lighting
- Cutouts to accommodate processes, conveyer belts and machinery
- Structural calculations and seismic ratings
- Integrated gowning room
- Swing doors, Automatic Sliding Doors, sliding track curtains or strip access entrances