BASX Modular Cleanrooms (BMC) has been a recognized leader in the design and fabrication of truly modular cleanrooms backed by world class service to meet our customers’ requirements. We offer cleanrooms with the industry’s highest quality design to meet most cleanliness levels – from Class 10 to 100,000 and USP 797 – using the most cost-effective combination of construction materials. And we have the experience to support every phase of modular aseptic cleanroom design and construction to fit your particular budget and timeline.
BASX Solutions Softwall Cleanrooms stand out as the most structurally rigid available anywhere in the industry. Formed from cold-rolled tubular steel, each frame is incredibly robust and highly durable. When combined with any of the available flexible PVC side panels and our exclusive UniGrid ceiling system, the result is a room which can be seismically rated and will endure punishment from outside and within.
Cleanliness and Durability
All BMC frames and ceiling grids are powder coated with a polyurethane material then baked at 450 degrees to ensure truly non-outgassing components. Unlike epoxy, which is an outgassing product, or unbaked powder coatings, the BMC process provides an extremely hard-shell finish that will withstand frequent cleansing and will not contaminate your process. The result is a beautiful, consistent finish on a room that looks simple even though it meets detailed requirements.
Unique and Intelligent Design
BMC's exclusive Uni-Grid ceiling system is fully welded to form a structurally superior and unified ceiling grid. It is then powder-coated and fitted with closed-cell gasketing that creates a tight seal with all drop-in components. Each fully loaded Uni-Grid is self-supporting and can be designed to be completely walkable with a 250 lb point load, allowing for simple exchange of the 2'x4' lights, tiles and Fan Filter Units.
Industries and Applications
- Food Grade Packaging
- Medical Device
- Injection Molding
- Research & Development
- Many configurations, in standard increments of 2’ with custom sizing available; spans up to 20’ without additional down posts.
- Federal Standard 209e Class 100,000 to Class 10 and ISO Standards compatible.
- 2'x4' HEPA or ULPA Fan Filter Units. Various Control Packages Available.
- Uni-Grid ceiling system: 1/8” thick steel , all-welded construction, fitted with closed-cell gasketing.
- Support Posts
- Welded 3”x3”x.120” heavy gauge cold-rolled tubular steel
- Corner Plates
- 1/4” heavy gauge steel, drilled using CNC Mill
- White baked polyurethane powder-coating.
- Access Strips & Side Panels
- Side Panels: 16 mil clear flexible PVC standard Access Strips: 8”x80 mil PVC.