Fluid coolers are utilized to reject heat from a high temperature fluid to the atmosphere by moving ambient air across liquid to air heat exchangers. The benefit of this technology primarily lies in its ability to reject heat without the consumption of water.
- Flexible designs to accommodate wide range of liquid temperature requirements
- Vertical or horizontal air discharge designs
- Uses axial or plenum fans based on airflow and physical site constraints
- Environmentally friendly and healthy type of heat rejection system
- Materials of construction can include aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Panelized construction both seams turned inward and turned outward depending on the application for water migration control.
- No CFM limitations
- Adiabatic assist options available to aid in trimming loads at high ambient temperatures