Cleanroom Grid Systems
All BASX Solutions grid systems are fabricated at the factory and come complete with fire protection as well as LED and T-5 Lighting Options. BASX Solutons grid systems design reduces the installation time, manpower, and cost compared to a traditional stick-built system. Designs available include top load, bottom load, stainless steel or aluminum systems. The wall location isn’t determined by tear-drop lights, they can go anywhere, below lights, filters, and grid.
- Stainless Steel Grid Systems
- Top Load Flush Ceiling Grid
- Bottom Load Flush Ceiling Grid
- Flush Grid with Integral Lighting
The stainless steel grid system is a bottom load gel system. Includes LED lighting, integral sprinkler connections and cleanscreens. Available in both 304 and 316L stainless steel. This stainless steel grid system is fully welded and capable of shipping up to 8’ x 20’ modules. The HEPA/ULPA filters are pre-gelled and shipped to the job site for installation into the bottom load grid; knife edge of grid is a downward extrusion to accept the pre-gelled filters.
- 2-1/2” flush hepa grid system with integral light assembly
- Top load with gel in grid frame integral sprinkler connections
- Bottom snap in flush face screen that aerodynamically evens the airflow under the grid
- Grid is a proven product with over 1 million Sq. Ft. installed
- Head track connections available
- Extruded Aluminum
- 2 1/2” flush bottom load grid system with integral light assembly
- Welded grid modules manufactured in sizes up to 8’ x 24’
- Pre-punched bolt holes for grid to grid attachment
- Powder coated aluminum or stainless steel grid available
- Extruded Aluminum
BASX Solutions flush grid ceiling system with integral lighting provides excellent flexibility in cleanroom design solutions. The cleanroom grid systems include options for gasket top load, gel top load and bottom load gel grid. All these options include LED lighting, integral sprinkler connections, and clean screens. All these systems are welded powder coated aluminum and capable of shipping up to 8’ x 20’ modules. These grid systems have the capability to be non-walkable or walkable based on design requirements.