Custom HVAC Solutions
BASX Solutions applies its philosophy of combining the fundamentals of design with innovative approaches, solutions and technologies into designing a Custom Commercial HVAC Solution for your mission critical application. Each product offering differentiates itself from the current industry standard. Using pre-packaged units can result in performance gaps when critical needs are not addressed.
Whether your needs cover biotechnology, data center, semiconductor, pharmaceutical or any other mission critical application, BASX Solutions air handlers are custom designed and built to improve your overall facility performance – better energy savings, improved air quality, maximal comfort for your occupants.
With a wealth of experience BASX Solutions provides design solutions to meet and exceed your Custom Air Handling Unit requirements. As a custom provider of air handling equipment we take pride in our ability to find efficient solutions to unique requirements prevalent in today’s market place. Footprint, performance, and energy efficiency are all part of the custom unit design equation, all of which is the basis for our approach to your equipment needs.
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Curb, slab, suspended, or platform capable structure
- Powder coated or galvanized finish options
- No CFM limitations
- Panelized construction both seams turned inward and turned outward depending on the application for water and condensation migration control.
- Wash down construction options
- Materials of construction can include aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Multiple panel thicknesses available to meet R-Value insulation requirements
- 3D Revit models of your specific equipment available
- Hydronic, gas fired, and steal heating options available
- Antimicrobial finish options for pharmaceutical and healthcare environments.