BASX Solutions offers a flush ceiling system with a Top-Load Flush ceiling. This extrusion enables you to load filters, fan filter units, or blank pans up through the grid and sets down onto a gasket or gel seal.
- Gasket or gel seal available.
- Welded module grid with welded knife-edges miters. Optional stick-built grid with field caulked miters where required.
- Continuous slot extrusion for the retaining clips allows for superior load capacity.
- turn filter retaining clips that do not generate particles (we do not use a screw receiver extrusion since it generates particles).
- Closure strip for the slot to eliminate particle cavities.
- A true flush concealed sprinkler head can be used in the grid extrusion.
- Filters that are either gasket or gel seal.
- Option to be walkable on the filters, FFUs, or blank pans.
- Optional Equalizer can be used to balance the system with a center adjustment port in the filter.
- Of course, this system includes all the features and options of the flush ceiling, integrated lighting, built-in fire protection, Clean-Screens, welded modular grids or stick-built grids, modular plenums, and special finishes for chemical resistance.