BASX Modular Stretchwall Cleanrooms stand out as the most structurally rigid available anywhere in the industry. Formed from cold-rolled tubular steel, each frame is incredibly robust and highly durable. Together with any of the available flexible PVC stretch panels and our exclusive ceiling system, the frames compose a room which can be seismically rated and will endure punishment from outside and within.Meet with a BasX Engineer
Cleanliness and Durability
All BMC frames and ceiling grids are powder coated with a polyurethane material then baked at 450 degrees to ensure truly non-outgassing components. Unlike epoxy, which is an outgassing product, or unbaked powder coatings, the BMC process provides an extremely hard-shell finish that will withstand frequent cleansing and will not contaminate your process. The result is a beautiful, consistent finish on a room that looks simple even though it meets detailed requirements.Design Your Modular Cleanroom
Unique and Intelligent Design
BMC's exclusive Uni-Grid ceiling system is fully welded to form a structurally superior and unified ceiling grid. It is then powder-coated and fitted with closed-cell gasketing that creates a tight seal with all drop-in components. Each fully loaded Uni-Grid is self-supporting and can be designed to be completely walkable with a 250 lb point load, allowing for simple exchange of the 2'x4' lights, tiles and Fan Filter Units.Get a Project Quote
Industries and Applications
- Injection Molding
- Medical Devices
- Medical Device Packaging
- Food Grade
- Medical Device
- Injection Molding
- Research & Development
- Innumerable configurations, in standard increments of 2’x4’ units, unsupported spans up to 40’ with Truss System.
- Federal Standard 209e Class 100,000 to Class 10 and ISO Standards compatible.
- 2'x4' HEPA or ULPA Fan Filter Units. Various Control Packages Available.
- Uni-Grid ceiling system: 1/8” thick steel , all-welded construction, fitted with closed-cell gasketing.
- Welded 2”x2”x.083” heavy gauge cold-rolled tubular steel, pre-engineered construction.
- White baked polyurethane powder-coating.
- Stretch Panels
- 16 mil clear flexible PVC standard.