BasX Solutions Hardwall cleanrooms stand out as the most structurally rigid rooms available anywhere in the industry. Formed from cold-rolled tubular steel, each frame is incredibly robust and highly durable. Together with any of the available Hardwall inset panels and our exclusive ceiling system, the frames compose a room which can be seismically rated and will endure punishment from outside and within.Meet with a BasX Engineer
Cleanliness and Durability
All BasX Solutions frames and ceiling grids are powder coated with a polyurethane material then baked at 450 degrees to ensure truly non-outgassing components. Unlike epoxy, which is an outgassing product, or unbaked powder coatings, the BasX Solutions process provides an extremely hard-shell finish that will withstand frequent cleansing and will not contaminate your process. The result is a beautiful, consistent finish on a cleanroom that looks simple while meeting your detailed requirements.Design Your Modular Cleanroom
Unique and Intelligent Design
BasX Solutions' exclusive Uni-Grid ceiling system is fully welded to form a structurally superior and unified ceiling grid. It is then powder-coated and fitted with closed-cell gasketing that creates a tight seal with all drop-in components. Each fully loaded Uni-Grid is self-supporting and can be designed to be completely walkable with a 250 lb point load, allowing for simple exchange of the 2’x4’ lights, tiles and Fan Filter Units. BasX Solutions' 2-piece extruded PVC CleanSeal panel inset fastening system mounts flush to the steel frame to create a “ledge-less” room interior. The result is an easy-to-clean room with reduced bio-burden and a positive seal to protect your process form particulates.Get a Project Quote
- Innumerable configurations, in standard increments of 2’x4’ units with custom sizing available, unsupported spans up to 50’ with Truss System.
- Federal Standard 209e Class 100,000 to Class 10 and ISO 4-8 Standards compatible as well as FDA and USP compliant options.
- 2'x4' HEPA or ULPA Fan Filter Units.
- Uni-Grid ceiling system: 1/8” thick steel, all-welded construction, fitted with closed-cell gasketing.
- Welded 2"x2"x.083" heavy gauge cold-rolled tubular steel, pre-engineered construction.
- White baked polyurethane powder-coating.