Custom Air Handling Units, 5,000-100,000+ CFM
With a wealth of experience BASX Solutions provides design solutions to meet and exceed your Custom Air Handling Unit requirements. As a custom provider of air handling equipment we take pride in our ability to find efficient solutions to unique requirements prevalent in today’s market place. Footprint, performance, and energy efficiency are all part of the custom unit design equation, all of which is the basis for our approach to your equipment needs.
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Curb, slab, suspended, or platform capable structure
- Powder coated or galvanized finish options
- No CFM limitations
- Panelized construction both seams turned inward and turned outward depending on the application for water and condensation migration control.
- Wash down construction options
- Materials of construction can include aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Multiple panel thicknesses available to meet R-Value insulation requirements
- 3D Revit models of your specific equipment available
- Hydronic, gas fired, and steal heating options available
- Antimicrobial finish options for pharmaceutical and healthcare environments.